- Health Insurance Overview
- Life Care Overview
- Provider Resources
- Global Care Products
- Directory of Health Care Professionals
- Preferred Provider Listing (PPO)
- Which form do I need?
Welcome to Guardian Life’s Preferred Provider Network option (PPO). LifeCare Provisor means Choice and Flexibility.
Online Provider Directory. Click Here for Preferred Provider
Provider Site Map Click here
Online Pre-certification Forms and Provider resources >>see downloads menu in right-column
Online link to research Providers both local and Overseas. Click here
The Health Access America (HAA)
About Becoming a Provider
Requirements for Potential Providers
If a Provider calls enquiring about the Procedure for coming on the Network they must:
- All Potential Providers must request inclusion in writing.
- All Potential Providers must submit a Schedule of Fees as per practice (Medical – G.P.’s, Specialists, Hospitals and Dental –Dentists and Lab/X-ray) for all In-office and Surgical procedures, Room & Board rates etc.
- All Potential Providers must submit their CV/Resume.
- All Potential Providers – GP’s, Specialists, Dentists, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists etc. must submit a copy of their registration with the respective Boards/Association/Council etc.
- All Potential Providers must be in Private Practice for at least 5 years.
- After the request is received, GLOC determines if the need exist in the area requested.
- If need exists, and all information received meets the requirement, an appointment is made to visit location and conduct an inspection of the site, interview Provider and Staff to ensure they meet GLOC’S standard.
- Once all requirements are met, the Marketing & Introductory package is prepared and delivered.
- Training for the Provider and all Staff is conducted and the Provider contract is signed.
- Provider is set up on PLEXIS to facilitate claim payments, updated PPO listing and our Website.